Friday, March 16, 2007

Seven Seas Creamy Itlain Dressing

Seen It All Before

“Go ahead baby, run away again

I’m growing tired of chasing you

I know you only have time to love me

When you got nothing better to do.

…You know that I’ve seen it all before

I ain’t gonna be your fool any more…”

Amos Lee – Seen It All Before

“..ma la mia memoria scivola

mi ricordo limpida la trasmissione dei pensieri

if the nsazione that in a moment

whatever you think might happen

And then what happened

wait or forget

see you now

after nearly five years .. "

Federico Zampaglione - The description of a moment

" She loves me and hates me when I'm strong when I'm weak "

Georg Levin - Mrs Superficial


Seen it all before.

Take a picture of me today.

Today I am pretty, today I am strong.

Make me what you want today.

Watch me, hold me, tell me.

Do it today I do not know.

today that my eyes fill you with fear, embarrassment, and safety.

Make a snapshot of me that smiles today.

Do it now because tomorrow will be different.

let years pass before this cover photo.

And maybe you'll understand that it had loved me, but for a moment.


Listening: Seen It All Before - Amos Lee
The description of a moment - Tiromancino
Mrs. Superficial - Georg Levin


0 comments:

Post a Comment