Thursday, November 22, 2007

Inserting A Tampon Clip

Irish

These days, Milan is very similar to Cork. Two full days walking in a gray drizzle impalpable typically Irish. Missing only the Lee River ... maybe the comparison in the Navigli area is impressive. Today
exploit the continuing possibility that the city offers: I was able to get some free tickets for the show "The Light Surgeons - New Adventures in Folklore" to be held tonight at the Teatro degli Arcimboldi, to Zelig. I looked on the website and the event sounds interesting ... at least I hope so!

Ah ... just as long as it is in Milan I had the wish to review some photos taken in Ireland. Unfortunately, my Premium Account on Flickr expired, so only few photos are visible. I will shortly review the renewal so they can be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment