Thursday, May 8, 2008

Texas Real Estate Bill Of Sale

Disparities

Sunday, May 4th I was in Manfredonia to comment on the competition between the Apulian and the team of David Pellegrini. Last call for gialloblù led by Orfei to catch access the playout, a goal that with a bit of luck we managed to hit. The warmth of local people were friendly, but sin that for obvious logistical reasons I was forced, for the duration of the game, to make the record stand, because there were no chairs available (they told me that were stolen). Apart from that, I was appalled when I read that the fans dell'Hellas, arrived en masse in Manfredonia (400 people) sang backing vocals offensive against Padre Pio. And those who heard them? Not me. My colleagues from Verona even as the Mayor of the town of Manfredonia and the patron of the association of Puglia. But then who is not telling the truth? And 'it possible that, if ever there were these songs, the fans should be labeled as blasphemous gialloblù? Let's talk about the racist chanting aimed at Cissé, as I have said in assessments during the first half. Those who have felt it, and very well. But who knows why, of those choruses of net racist if they have not noticed anyone, least of all newspapers and national television. Fatality ...

Alberto Fabbri



source: TGGialloBlu

0 comments:

Post a Comment