Friday, September 5, 2008

Mario Salieri Online Filimler

Pace forced




I must admit that this place has its own because in the morning.
I find myself almost to discover for the first time in this long pause boring bench. In 26 years I never noticed this piece of shade in the boiling of an arid country of the sea.
The central square in the end is nothing but a widened sidewalk, decorated by tall pines - guarantors of cool - and benches and fountains. The gestures and movements of the people are calm and slow awakening. Parents and children on holiday before I go cycling with the newspaper under his arm and shopping bags hanging from the handlebars. The sky is clear in the gaps between the branches of pine, grass in flower beds watered spark cool. Someone in a bun soaks
cappuccino, someone stoops to drink a sip of water at the fountain: the frenzy of "took" the night seems never belonged to this place.
Now I close the book and leave a book that gives a sense of this forced peace.

Castellaneta Marina, 10:36, 23 August 2008

0 comments:

Post a Comment